Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Well, I've had this blog for a couple of months and I guess I realize I have nothing much to say. My kids are older and don't really do cute things! My life is fairly boring it's mostly the same old thing over and over again. Jacob did ask me the other day what I want to be when I grow up. I says he wants to be a policeman because they have tazers and pepper spray. (He heard a policeman talk at cubscouts and he was really good.) Today is our anniversary! We have been married for 22 years! Rob is taking the day off and we are going to spend the day together and then go to Bellevue to a nice hotel tonight. We plan to go to the temple this afternoon which is also in Bellevue, it is not far from home, but it will still be fun! Robbie made the varsity soccer team. He has played one game so far. He almost scored the first goal of the season, but missed it by inches. He did receive the first yellow card of the season. I guess that is something to remember!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary yesterday! I hope you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete